At Chillventa 2014, Bitzer showcased several new products:
• The patent-pending Bitzer Advanced Header Technology (BAHT), designed for Orbit scroll compressor tandems and trios.
It has a suction gas header inside the passive oil management system, making active oil management unnecessary. This makes it possible to combine uneven scroll compressors in a single unit system and ensures oil distribution.
• New CO2 reciprocating compressors for sub- and transcritical CO2 applications. The eight new sub-critical CME models and the five new trans-critical CKH compressors represent a significant addition to the CO2 compressor range and offer a high strength of 100 bar standstill pressure.
• An expanded product portfolio of CSVH compact screw compressors.The CSVH3 series, which is fitted with a new housing size, achieves a cooling capacity of up to 660 kW(+5/50°C) and a displacement of up to 1,156 m3/h. They have a large application range and an ESEER of over 5.
• CSVW2 compact screw compressors. Based on the existing CSVH2 compact screw compressor, the new CSVW2 series combines existing strengths with new capabilities at low speeds and low loads for better effi ciency. The new drive technology ensures high COP and ESEER.
• Ecostar LHV7E, a new member of the Ecostar series. The cooling capacity of this air cooled condensing unit can be adapted by the speed control of the compressor and fan in order to best suit actual requirements.
• The new LHE condensing units, which fulfill the EU’s new 2015 Ecodesign Directive. The mini-channel heat exchanger increases the capacity of the condensing unit without increasing the size. LHE series is compatible with several refrigerants.
• The new OS.A95compressor for ammonia, with increased volume flow – nearly double that of the existing OS.85 series. This model is optimized for ammonia and can be ordered with the new optional OAHC65051A oil separator.
• Compact screw compressors with the SE-i1 diagnosis system that offers compressor protection and the basic functions of
phase, oil flow and discharge gas monitoring.